The Master of Science in Project Management will provide a solid foundation for Project Management work in a variety of sectors.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Project Management
- Program Description:
- The Master of Science in Project Management degree courses are taught by expert faculty with top-notch academic credentials and significant real-world experience. In addition, the program curriculum was developed entirely by certified PMPs the recognized global standard for project management knowledge and experience issued by the PMI. PMI is the worldwide leader in the development of standards for the evolving profession of Project Management. From aerospace and engineering to business and technology, today's most dynamic fields are full of exciting opportunities for trained and qualified project management professionals. Now you can learn the skills and secrets behind on-time, on-budget project performance with The Master of Science in Project Management degree from Embry-Riddle's Extended Campus.
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher - if earned in the U.S., this degree must be from an accredited degree-granting college or university. If earned outside the U.S., the degree must be evaluated as equivalent. Applicants will be required to pay for the evaluation performed by an education evaluation organization specified by Embry-Riddle Applicants with a master’s degree or graduate credit must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university must have an official transcript sent from the institution that conferred the degree.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program