Master of Science in Management Information Systems focuses on the critical intersection of information and business management.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Systems
- Program Description:
- Offered through our College of Business, this exciting new degree focuses on the critical intersection of information and business management. For professionals interested in how information is applied to achieve bottom-line results, this degree can serve as a springboard to high-level leadership. Carve Out Your Own Career Path Individuals with business, managerial and/or technical backgrounds will find that the MSMIS curriculum adds a new dimension of knowledge that can translate to an exciting new career path. You can customize your path with a choice of concentrations focused on enterprise-wide MIS leadership: Business Intelligence Global Information Systems Information Assurance Information Systems Governance Project Management
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher - if earned in the U.S., this degree must be from an accredited degree-granting college or university. If earned outside the U.S., the degree must be evaluated as equivalent. Applicants will be required to pay for the evaluation performed by an education evaluation organization specified by Embry-Riddle Applicants with a master’s degree or graduate credit must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university must have an official transcript sent from the institution that conferred the degree.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program