The Leadership degree will help students develop the skills, knowledge and competencies that make effective leaders stand out.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- Many companies may look the same from the outside. But on the inside, there are dramatic differences in culture and performance. And where it all begins is with strong leadership. Great leaders develop high-performing teams that consistently outperform the competition. Team members capitalize on their strengths, draw inspiration from diversity, and hold each other accountable to achieve a mission. Good leadership is not a fluke. Good leaders are systematically developed. The Master of Science in Leadership degree helps students develop the skills, knowledge and competencies that make effective leaders stand out. Not only will your studies prepare you for today’s most challenging leadership roles, you’ll also be positioned as a valued decision-maker of tomorrow. Program Ojbectives: Inspire the best from those around you. Communicate powerfully and develop additional sources of influence. Understand your leadership capacities and minimize your blind spots. Coach and mentor others to achieve their potential. Analyze and diagnose organizational issues that impact your team's performance. Anticipate the need for organizational change and renewal. Establish and foster a high-performing culture across your organization.
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, composed of the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus, and the Worldwide Campus, is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, Telephone: 404-679-4501) to award degrees at the associate, bachelor, master, and doctoral levels.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree with a Cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.5 or higher - if earned in the U.S., this degree must be from an accredited degree-granting college or university. If earned outside the U.S., the degree must be evaluated as equivalent. Applicants will be required to pay for the evaluation performed by an education evaluation organization specified by Embry-Riddle Applicants with a master’s degree or graduate credit must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university must have an official transcript sent from the institution that conferred the degree.
- International Requirements:
- International applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program