This program can help you develop your expertise in this growing field and tap into the potential of this lucrative industry.
- Daytona Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Financial Planning
- Program Description:
- This new graduate program offered through the College of Business is the first degree of its kind for air transportation financial professionals. The program addresses an increasingly important need of the global air transport industry: specialists who understand the ongoing evolution of aircraft funding practices. Tomorrow’s most successful and sought-after aviation finance professionals will be well-versed in a range of commercial, economic, and monetary strategies. The MSAF curriculum will prepare you for success with in-depth knowledge of global air transportation industry operations, along with the expertise required to negotiate all levels of aircraft financing. The M.S. in Aviation Finance program at Embry-Riddle gives you the opportunity to collaborate with industry experts within an interactive learning environment. All faculty have practical business and financial experience, along with proven academic credentials. Online and video-enabled classroom modalities will allow you to study independently and in team settings, where you will be part of a geographically and experientially diverse global student population. A research project or internship will round out your degree program, ensuring that you graduate with substantial hands-on experience in your chosen field.
Additional Program Information
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University — including the Daytona Beach Campus, the Prescott Campus and the Worldwide Campus — is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters and doctorate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA, 30033-4097, or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants for admission to the MSAF program are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Students who have not taken the GRE and/or achieved the minimum score will not be permitted to register for MSAF classes regardless of their status. Coordinators may waive the requirement if another master degree has been completed. The student should possess a strong academic record, generally evidenced by a CGPA of 3.00 or higher.
- International Requirements:
- Internationale applicants must submit the application for admission 90 days prior to the term start date. The following items are also required: All international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have any educational experience outside the United States are required to provide an official course-by-course evaluation to include the cumulative grade point average. The evaluation must be certified by one of the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services (FCE) approved by Embry-Riddle. A fee is charged for the service and must be paid by the applicant directly to the FCE.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program