Designed for those who possess or have recently applied for initial certification in any content area.
- Elmira, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Reading & Literacy
- Program Description:
- The Literacy (Birth through Grade Twelve) graduate program is designed for individuals who possess or have recently applied for initial certification in any content area. Upon completion of the program and applicable New York State Education Department requirements, students apply on their own for professional certification in the content area and are institutionally recommended by Elmira College for New York State initial certification in Literacy.
Additional Program Information
- Elmira College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (267) 284-5000. Elmira College is registered for teacher education by the New York State Department of Education.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution recognized by the Council on Higher Education (CHEA). A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.700 for all undergraduate coursework or approval by the Dean of Continuing Education is required for admission.
- International Requirements:
- Prospective student who are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien must be in possession of a visa which permits her or him to study in the United States.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program