Designed for those planning on a career in management, current managers, and those with aspirations for career advancement.
- Elmira, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- The degree is comprised of performance-based learning experiences intended to develop the essential knowledge and skill competencies required for general managers. This graduate program is designed for individuals planning on a career in management, current managers, and individuals with aspirations for career advancement.
Additional Program Information
- Elmira College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (267) 284-5000.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution recognized by the Council on Higher Education (CHEA). A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.700 for all undergraduate coursework or approval by the Dean of Continuing Education is required for admission.
- International Requirements:
- Prospective student who are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien must be in possession of a visa which permits her or him to study in the United States.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program