Designed for those responsible for developing, administering, and conducting education and training programs.
- Elmira, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
- This graduate program prepares people for careers in corporate and community education. It is designed for individuals who are responsible for developing, administering, and conducting education and training programs in business, government, health, human services, higher education, and other profit and non-profit organizations. Careers Related to Corporate & Community Education: Trainers in business and industry; Human resource development specialists; Staff developers in community agencies; Nurse educators; Occupational therapists; Continuing medical education specialists; Program directors for senior citizens; Consultants; Higher education personnel; Career development specialists; College administrators; Continuing education instructors; Vocational education instructors.
Additional Program Information
- Elmira College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (267) 284-5000. Elmira College is registered for teacher education by the New York State Department of Education.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution recognized by the Council on Higher Education (CHEA). A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.700 for all undergraduate coursework or approval by the Dean of Continuing Education is required for admission.
- International Requirements:
- Prospective students who are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien must be in possession of a visa, which permits her or him to study in the United States.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program