- Elmhurst, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education Leadership & Administration
- Program Description:
You’re an experienced teacher. It’s time for you to lead. Whether your license is in early childhood, elementary, secondary, special education or K-12 specialty areas, a master’s degree will make you a more effective teacher—the kind others turn to for solutions.
Be a Catalyst for Change
You’ll gain more than endorsements at Elmhurst. You’ll be brimming with fresh ideas to bring back to your classroom and school. You’ll engage in critical inquiry, develop innovative projects and apply best practices. You’ll form collaborations with educators across the disciplines. Throughout your time here you’ll have ready access to a full-time faculty advisor.
Flexible, to Fit Your Life
We understand busy—this is a graduate degree on your terms.
- Hybrid format, on campus and online
- Fall, spring or summer start; more about deadlines
- Degree completion in two to four years, part-time
Make a Difference in a Leadership Role
- Curriculum specialist
- Instructional coach
- Mentor teacher
- Department chair, team leader or lead teacher
- Professional learning facilitator
- Data coach
Additional Program Information
- Elmhurst College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program