- Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of; Mombasa, Kenya
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Our physician assistant elective program provides PA students with a clinical training opportunity working closely with and under the supervision of a certified physician to complement the didactic component of physician assistant training. Our program is suited to meet various requirements such as elective, clinical preceptorship, independent study abroad or internship abroad. It is also crafted to ensure that you gain supervised hands on experience, exposure to a different culture as well as build your skills and clinical competence as a physician assistant student.
Interns must be pre-med or medical students. Volunteers must be medical professionals.
Gain supervised hands-on learning experience in the Physician Assistant field
Get the chance to enhance essential physician assistant skills, such as history taking, interviewing, and physical examinations.
Compare and analyse healthcare access and delivery in a different setting.
Meet elective and clinical rotation requirements under practitioner supervision with evaluation during and after the program.
Satisfy independent study or internship abroad for credit.
- Setting Description:
- Physician assistant Settings
- Please visit the Elective Africa website for pricing. USD. Please visit the Elective Africa website for pricing.
Additional Program Information
- 1. Must be at least 18 years of age 2. Full payment of program fee 3 (three) months prior to starting the program 3. A non refundable deposit of $350 that is deductible from the total program fee 4. Duly completed online application form 5. A signed letter on a letter head from the school/institution showing they are bona fide students at that institution 6. For medical camps Doctors must show proof of medical qualification e.g. certificates of qualification or copies of practitioners’ license 7. Students must show evidence of enrollment in school such a nursing / medical
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program