- Program dates, duration, and field/interest are customizable - Get real-world experience you can put on your resume for years to come - Immerse yourself in Ecuadorian culture and the Spanish language - Outstanding pre/post program and on-site support fo
- Cuenca, Ecuador
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Education, Medical, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Intern in Cuenca, Ecuador with El Nomad Study Abroad Programs and have the adventure of a lifetime. Gain professional experience and boost your resume while immersing yourself in Ecuadorian culture. The internship program is designed to provide participants with meaningful work experience to develop their professional skills, marketability, and international network.
Program advisers work with a variety of organizations and placements will be determined by factors such as company needs along with the participant's interests, experience, and Spanish language ability.
If you don't see your area of interest/study listed don't worry, contact us and let us put our extensive local network to use!
- Program dates, duration, and field/interest are customizable - Get real-world experience you can put on your resume for years to come - Immerse yourself in Ecuadorian culture and the Spanish language - Outstanding pre/post program and on-site support for all El Nomad students
This program will set your resume apart and increase your marketability, network, and professional skills. In this competitive, interconnected global economy an experience like this can give you a distinct advantage. Last but certainly not least, being immersed in a new culture and language is an invaluable experience you will keep with you for the rest of your life.
- Setting Description:
- The program is based in the colonial city of Cuenca; named a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1999. No other city in Ecuador combines culture and history quite like Cuenca. Spend your down time strolling the cobblestone avenues gazing at the beautiful churches and squares, dining at restaurants, and interacting with locals in markets and shops. Our students stay either in apartments or homestays with a local family, depending on the program details.
- Price varies based on program features and duration, contact us or reach out to us on social media for details!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program