You work 5 hours per day in exchange for your room. You do not pay us any sort of fee and occasionally meals may be provided. You have one day free per week. Depending on the job you apply for you may either be in charge of entertainment, tour excursions,
- Le Gosier, Guadeloupe; Sainte-Anne, Guadeloupe
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Hospitality, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- We have two youth hostels situated in Gosier, Guadeloupe which is in the French Caribbean. We are looking for a student who is looking to advance their skills at web design, online marketing, as a tour leader/manager, a financial adviser, a secretary or simply a volunteer with high energy levels to entertain and chill with our guests.
Fluent English is a must, and a knowledge of either French, German or Spanish is desired though not required.
In exchange for your skills and hardwork, we provide you with free accomodation in one of our new hostel's rooms, which is also equipped with free wifi and an outdoor swimming pool.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
You work 5 hours per day in exchange for your room. You do not pay us any sort of fee and occasionally meals may be provided. You have one day free per week. Depending on the job you apply for you may either be in charge of entertainment, tour excursions, online marketing, web design and financial organization.
The cheapest room costs €713 a month, but the type of room you receive depends upon availability, so you may end up in a dorm or you may end up in a king size room!
- Setting Description:
- ABOUT OUR CARIBBEAN HOSTEL, E.GWADA E.Gwada hostels has two buildings in Le Gosier, Guadeloupe with one, La Chapelle, situated in the small and charming town of Mare Gaillard, surrounded by forests, fruit trees, sunshine and iguanas. The second one, Labrousse, is situated in Bas du Fort with an elevated and panoramic view of Basse Terre which stretches to the sea. In a peaceful setting, yet close to the marina and the nightlife of Pointe a Pitre. La Chapelle is located in 636 Rue de la Chapelle, Mare Gaillard The hostel features: 5 bedrooms – single – double – triple Mixed dormitory with 6 beds 1 living room 1 large kitchen, fully furnished 1 large terrace 1 Outdoor Swimming Pool Free wi-fi connection Paid services: Breakfast, dinner, washing machine, transport, excursions.
- You work in exchange for your room. You don't pay us and we don't pay you.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program