Individual Spanish immersion opportunities! 2 to 6 weeks in the summer. Total Spanish language immersion with volunteer host families.
- San Sebastian, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- High School
- Program Description:
YOU WILL SPEAK ONLY SPANISH - GUARANTEED!
Live with a volunteer family in Spain this summer. All our families have teenage children.
SPEND 2 TO 6 WEEKS IN SAN SEBASTIAN
We will choose a family most suited to you and your interests, and with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only Spanish from start to finish, and will be completely integrated into Spanish family life and culture.
ENHANCE YOUR STAY
Take one to one Spanish classes, play sports or take part in other local activities. This is a very flexible program - you choose the dates and length of stay.
YOUR HOST FAMILY COORDINATOR IS ON CALL 24/7
During your stay our amazing local Host Family Coordinators will regularly check in with you.
- Participate in a Spanish language and culture immersion in Spain.
- Live with a local family in the beach towns of beautiful San Sebastian.
- Join your host family on excursions or sightseeing.
- Spend time with your host family on daily routines.
- Option to volunteer, take one to one Spanish classes.
- Setting Description:
- San Sebastian is a much loved beach town on the Bay of Biscay in Spain’s Basque Country. It is known for its beaches, world-renowned restaurants & upscale shops. A perfect place to spend your time immersed in Spanish language and culture.
- Spain Individual programs: $1395 per week + airfare
Additional Program Information
- You must be between the ages of 15 and 19 and have completed a minimum of two years (or equivalent) of high school Spanish by June 2020. Exceptions possible based on individual circumstances.
- Scholarships Description:
- $500 scholarships available towards the cost of a program.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program