- Amiens, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
International Business is the keyword for this top quality training, developing skills in international trade and negotiation, business intelligence, international marketing and management, and expertise in American, Asian, and other emerging markets. Courses are in 100 percent in English.
The MBA in International Business Strategy focuses heavily on a course program that will enable participants to be immediately operational, ready to get out into the field, and achieve what needs to be done to obtain the goals of their organization in terms of its international strategy.
Two intakes are available – in October, or in March.
The program is divided into two parts:
Phase 1: October to February or March to August (Classroom)
Phase 2: March to August or October to February (Internship in France or abroad)
Participants may also benefit from a work-study option over 12 months starting either in October or March.
1. Enroll in a 100-percent English program in International Business Strategy at a business school in France.
2. Gain real-life experience through a variety of projects overseen by industry professionals with diverse international experience.
3. Participate in a program designed for individuals with a managerial profile who are looking for a specialized and operational course in international trade.
4. Enjoy a diverse multicultural campus located in an unparalleled physical and historical setting at the foot of France's tallest cathedral.
5. Spend an academic year living and studying in Amiens.
Subjects & Courses
- Foreign Language
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- International Relations
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & Pr
- Political Science & Politics
- Trade & Technical Specialties
October or March intakes
Cost in Euros: 6,150 Euros
Salary & Compensation: Participants may also benefit from a work-study option over 12 months starting either in October or March.
Experience Required: No
Applicants must have graduated from a recognized university, business or engineering school and have completed a four year post-secondary degree, whatever their background. The program also provides admission through credit-equivalency for work experience (for example, an applicant with a 3-year degree and 3 years work experience may apply for the MBA).
Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Contact Mr. Vivien Duthil at ESC Amiens for application information
- Setting Description:
- The ESC Amiens School of Business, located in a former bishop’s palace dating back to the 1600’s, overlooks a vast tree-filled park, overshadowed by the tallest and most voluminous cathedral in France. It is ideally located in the center of town and on the edge of the popular student quarter of Saint-Leu packed with restaurants, bars and entertainment. Less than an hour and a half by train or car from Paris, accommodation and shops are reasonably priced and transport is easy with connections throughout Europe. Join a school that has 75 years’ experience in creating world-class business leaders, join ESC Amiens!
- 6,150 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Titre certifié RNCP niveau I (Négociateur d'Affaires Internationales)
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Participants may benefit from a work-study option over 12 months starting either in September or March. A required Internship, in France or abroad, may be paid.
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognized university, business or engineering school and have completed a four year post-secondary degree, whatever their background. The program also provides admission through credit-equivalency for work experience (for example, an applicant with a 3-year degree and 3 years work experience may apply for the MBA).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program