- Amiens, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
International students can enter the third and final year of the Bachelor program in International Affairs, specializing in international business. It is an English-only program.
The program is open to all students who wish to pursue an international career. Subjects include business strategy, contract and international business law, project management, management accounting, production management, HR management, brand and innovation management, international finance, international market and business intelligence, international marketing and communication.
A variety of electives are available, including French civilization and culture, French business language, and French cinema. ESC Amiens School of Business' unique tandem pairs up French and foreign students to aid each other in progressing in the others' language learning. Students can also take advantage of courses in the PGE and MBA programs.
Subjects & Courses
- Conflict Studies
- English As A Second Language
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Design
- Information Systems
- International Business
- International Relations
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & Pr
- Trade & Technical Specialties
Cost in Euros: 5,900 Euros
Our French Foreign Language courses have the quality label F.L.E. “Français langue étrangère”. Our unique "Tandem" pairs up French and foreign students to aid each other in progressing in the others’ language learning. A variety of electives are available including: French civilization and culture, French business language, French cinema.
Salary & Compensation: Students can participate in a paid work-study program in which case the employer pays the fees. Internships can be pursued in France or abroad and may be paid.
Experience Required: No
Qualifications: Applications are accepted from 2-year plus post-secondary students or graduates
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Contact Mr. Vivien Duthil at ESC Amiens for application information
- Setting Description:
- The ESC Amiens School of Business, located in a former bishop’s palace dating back to the 1600’s, overlooks a vast tree-filled park, overshadowed by the tallest and most voluminous cathedral in France. It is ideally located in the center of town and on the edge of the popular student quarter of Saint-Leu packed with restaurants, bars and entertainment. Less than an hour and a half by train or car from Paris, accommodation and shops are reasonably priced and transport is easy with connections throughout Europe. Join a school that has 75 years’ experience in creating world-class business leaders, join ESC Amiens!
- 5,900 EUR. Students can participate in a paid work-study program in which case the employer pays the fees. Internships can be pursued in France or abroad and may be paid.
Additional Program Information
- Applications are accepted from 2-year plus post-secondary students or graduates
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program