- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
The Ecole Ritz Escoffier is a world-renowned institution, in the heart of the Ritz Paris kitchens, offering degree programs in both English and French for anyone who wishes to learn the basics, train for a career or take master classes in the culinary and pastry arts.
From beginner cooks to Haute Cuisine experts, the Chefs of the future come here to learn the invaluable skills of the trade.
Our team of Chefs and experts, trained at the top restaurants in France and worldwide, passionately carry on and pass down their skills to professional trainees of all levels. In addition to recipes and techniques, students are taught to grasp the subtlety of ingredients and flavors and become ambassadors of an everevolving art.
• master the key secrets of Viennoiserie recipes (croissants, brioches, etc.)
• discover the techniques of kneading, shaping and bread making process
• master the fermentation
• discover the key role of ingredients
• discover and optimize the production of bread rolls
Duration: 5 days
Total of hours: 35 hours.
- 2200 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- A completed application form with the following documentation attached must be submitted to the school once the program is chosen: - A standard resume, including your professional experiences, education and interests. - Letter of Motivation, detailing your reasons for wishing to follow the program chosen and also explaining your short and long-term professional goals. - Copy of your passport (page related to marital status, number of passport and signature) or of your ID (for European citizens only). - 2 ID pictures (name written in the back) - Medical certificate confirming of your capacity on follow the training. - International health & liability insurances.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program