This training course includes seven sessions dedicated to learning the basics of French cuisine and is designed for beginners whether they be enthusiasts or aspiring professionals.
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
• learn the basic techniques of French cuisine: basic knife cuts and cooking methods
• discover products and the ways to prepare them
• refine organizational skills
• become familiarized with the cooking equipment
- Setting Description:
- Ritz Paris 15 place Vendôme 75001 Paris France
- 8400 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- A completed application form with the following documentation attached must be submitted to the school once the program is chosen: - A standard resume, including your professional experiences, education and interests. - Letter of Motivation, detailing your reasons for wishing to follow the program chosen and also explaining your short and long-term professional goals. - Copy of your passport (page related to marital status, number of passport and signature) or of your ID (for European citizens only). - 2 ID pictures (name written in the back) - Medical certificate confirming of your capacity on follow the training. - International health & liability insurances.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program