- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
The Ecole Ritz Escoffier is a world-renowned institution, in the heart of the Ritz Paris kitchens, offering degree programs in both English and French for anyone who wishes to learn the basics, train for a career or take master classes in the culinary and pastry arts.
From beginner cooks to Haute Cuisine experts, the Chefs of the future come here to learn the invaluable skills of the trade.
Our team of Chefs and experts, trained at the top restaurants in France and worldwide, passionately carry on and pass down their skills to professional trainees of all levels. In addition to recipes and techniques, students are taught to grasp the subtlety of ingredients and flavors and become ambassadors of an everevolving art.
Combining all our major training courses: Introduction to French cuisine – Advanced training in French cuisine – French haute cuisine – Introduction to the art of French pastry – Advanced training in French pastry-making – French haute pastry-making – Viennoiserie training and bread rolls.
• assimilate techniques in order to respect and value food products, prepare and lay out dishes according to French traditional and modern savoir-faire
• master techniques and learn the optimal use of equipment
• develop creativity through the interpretation of existing recipes and the creation of new recipes
• organize work and manage time
• discover new trends
Practical case training in the Ritz Paris Kitchen and/or main Pastry:
Subject to availability and the approval of the school management, trainees who attend the full program have the option of participating in a 7-week practical training course in the Ritz Paris kitchens, under the guidance of Chef Nicolas Sale.
Duration: 19 weeks
Total of hours: 674 hours.
- 34500 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- A completed application form with the following documentation attached must be submitted to the school once the program is chosen: - A standard resume, including your professional experiences, education and interests. - Letter of Motivation, detailing your reasons for wishing to follow the program chosen and also explaining your short and long-term professional goals. - Copy of your passport (page related to marital status, number of passport and signature) or of your ID (for European citizens only). - 2 ID pictures (name written in the back) - Medical certificate confirming of your capacity on follow the training. - International health & liability insurances.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program