- Buenos Aires, Argentina; Chania, Greece; Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Teach Abroad:
- Certification, Placement
- Placement Audience:
- 0-6 years old, 6-12 years old, 12-15 years old, 15-18 years old, Adults
- Program Description:
The EBC Trinity CertTESOL qualifies you to teach English as a foreign language and gives you the hands-on experience you need to work as a TEFL/TESOL teacher around the world. The course comprises 150 hours, a significant part is supervised group teaching practice, peer group and individual teaching sessions.
The Trinity CertTESOL can give you up to 60 university credits.
When you graduate with your EBC Trinity CertTESOL you will:
- Be a qualified English teaching professional capable of getting EFL teaching jobs almost anywhere in the world
- Be knowledgeable of teaching theory and its practical application
- Be able to identify student learning difficulties and develop remedial action plans
- Know how to plan, design and deliver effective lessons
- Be able to teach in TEFL and TESOL classroom environments
The EBC Trinity CertTESOL is externally moderated and accepted and recognised by the British Council.
Jobs: At no extra cost, you get the unrivalled English teaching job placement assistance programme with a 100% success rate in getting people working within a week or less of finishing the course. Lifetime career support: Whatever advice you need regarding jobs or your teaching career you can always contact EBC. We will always be there to lend a hand.
- Setting Description:
- EBC has purpose-built training centres in the following locations: - Madrid, Spain - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Boracay, Philippines - Chania, Greece. We also offer a 100-hour online TEFL certificate course.
- It is a “gold standard” premium accreditation course. Very well priced courses - EBC Trinity CertTESOL:1,400€. EBC Trinity CertTESOL + 1-year Student visa + 4-week Spanish program: 2,685€ (Madrid only)