This program is designed to develop the fundamental body of knowledge and analytical tools common to all management, marketing, accounting, information systems, behavioral sciences, finance, quantitative approaches to decision making.
- Charleston, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- This program is designed to develop the fundamental body of knowledge and analytical tools common to all management, marketing, accounting, information systems, behavioral sciences, finance, quantitative approaches to decision making.MBA with Research Option: The Research Option is designed for students who want to focus on business research and quantitative methods for research. Students would want to complete the Research Option if their goals are to continue their education and pursue a Ph.D., or if they have an interest in conducting research with a faculty mentor.MBA with Applied Management Option: The Applied Management Option is focused on “hands-on” development of students’ intellectual and creative capacities. The program addresses a broad range of business-related skills emphasizing a combination of teamwork, writing, contemporary global and ethical issues, and analytical skills that can be immediately put into practice.MBA with Accountancy Concentration: The Accountancy Concentration is intended for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in accounting, and the program will prepare students to meet the educational requirements necessary to take the Certified Public Accountant examination.Certificate of Accountancy: This graduate certificate program is designed for graduate students and professionals who want to further develop their professional skills and extend their knowledge of specific accounting issues.
Additional Program Information
- Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website regarding EIU's International Programs.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program