- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester
- Program Description:
Dedicated to Culinary Arts graduates and practicing Chefs who want to complement their know-how, this intensive advanced skills program provides the highest standards expected at top international establishments.
Acquire the highest level of expertise for every specialty in the professional kitchen, from cold kitchen preparations to advanced culinary techniques applied to different catering concepts. Reinforce skills knowhow in a real-world working environment through a monitored internship. Small group settings provide personalized, interactive and efficient training.
This training will award you the title of «Responsable en Cuisine Gastronomique» (1), NSF code 221T, level III (FR) and level 5 (EU) entered in the National register of professional Certifications by order of September 26th 2016 and published on the Official Journal on October 4th 2016.
- From September 2, 2019 to March 12, 2020
- From February 17, 2020 to July 30, 2020
6 months :3-month training + 3-month internship in an establishement part of Ducasse Education's network.
Culinary Essentials Review / Tradition-Evolution / Catering & Banqueting / International Cuisine Requisites / Breakfasts & Buffets / Nature / New trends / Information technology & Computer skills / Business administration & Management / Effective communication skills / Field trips / 3-month internship in a Restaurant part of Ducasse Education's network
- Top level chef instructors
- Hands-on classes limited to 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes;
- 85% hands-on practice & 15% theory
- Unique real-life professional experience within a French restaurant
This training will award you the title of «Responsable en Cuisine Gastronomique»*, NSF code 221T, level III (FR) and level 5 (EU) entered in the National Register of Professional Certifications (RNCP) by order of September 26th 2016 and published on the Official Journal on October 4th 2016.
- 15500 EUR. - Including: uniform, teaching material, morning coffee and daily lunch during culinary courses - Excluding: Accommodation and transportation
Additional Program Information
- - 18 years old minimum - Diploma in Culinary Arts or 2-3 years professional culinary experience - Upon application approval
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program