- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Program Description:
With intensive hands-on classes and a practical internship, the Culinary Arts Diploma is designed for entry-level aspiring professionals in the food industry and provides them the highest standards expected at premium establishments. Small group settings limited to 10 participants provide a personalized, interactive and efficient training.
From September 2, 2019 to May 14, 2019
From February 17, 2020 to October 15, 2020
8 months: 5-month hands-on training + 3-month internship in an establishement part of Ducasse Education's network.
Cutting methods, bases, sauces and condiments / Cooking methods / Vegetable & Cereals / Communication / Poultry & Meat / Management & administration / Aquatic produces / Basic pastry / Field trips / 3-month internship in a restaurant part of Ducasse Education's network.
- Unique real-life professional experience within a French restaurant
- Top level chef instructors trained within Alain Ducasse teams
- 80% hands-on practice and 20% theory
- Small group settings limited to 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
This training will award you the title of « Cuisinier(e) spécialisé(e) en restauration gastronomique » *, code NSF 221T, level IV (FR) and level 2 (EU) entered in the National Register of Professional Certifications by order of December 27th 2018 and published on the Official Journal on January 04th 2019.
* This training is available via APEL (Accreditation of Prior Experience Learning). Discover the process and download the case file.
- 19200 EUR. - Including: uniform, knife set, teaching material, morning coffee and daily tastings during culinary courses - Excluding: accommodation and transportation
Additional Program Information
- - Minimum age : 18 years old - Fluent in English - Pre-requisite : HIgh school degree level
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program