- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Culinary Arts, Culinary Arts
- Program Description:
The Bachelor in Culinary Arts of Ducasse Education allows you to acquire in 3 years the complete needed culinary know-how and management competencies to meet up the high expectations of the hotel-restaurant field. Choose an educational path of excellence to succeed in your career as a Chef, an international food service industry Manager or to start up and manage your own establishment.
- September 4, 2017 - Academic Year under the patronage of Michelin-starred Chef Stéphanie Le Quellec
- Philosophy of Excellence
- Active teaching methods and highly qualified faculty members
- Internships in Ducasse Education network
- Available scholarships
Program available in English and French.
YEAR 1 - DISCOVER
- Master the culinary and pastry arts fundamentals techniques - Develop products and industry knowledge - Learn efficient supply and cost management + 5-month internship
YEAR 2 - MASTER
- Practice advanced techniques in culinary arts new trends and superior pastry arts - Acquire Alain Ducasse philosophy and principles of innovation - Learn management and marketing fundamentals + 5-month internship
YEAR 3 - CREATE
- Participate in Business Games and develop skills in concept creation - Master R&D principles, creation process and advanced management techniques - Perform in culinary design, photography and communication tools usage + End-of-studies project
- 11800 EUR. TUITION FEES Year 1: € 11,800 Year 2: € 11,800 Year 3: € 11,800
- - Be 18 years old or more at the end of semester 1 - Hold a A-level or equivalent - Succeed the admission process
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit scholarships are available based on review of application.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program