- Stockholm, Sweden
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
DIS knows how important building the right study abroad experience for you is. That’s why we offer a dynamic study abroad program so that you can get the most out of your semester or year here at DIS Stockholm!
How to Build Your Curriculum
#1. Choose One Core Course
The Core Course is a signature of the DIS academic experience as it includes two course-integrated Study Tours. You pick one Core Course from within eight Academic Programs.
Your Core Course will include:
- Core Course Week – early in your semester, an entire week is dedicated to just your Core Course – with a three-day short Study Tour in Sweden and a two-day seminar in Stockholm
- Later in the semester, you travel again with your Core Course on a week-long Study Tour in Europe
#2. Add Three or Four Elective Courses
Build your semester from a choice of over 45 courses across over 37 disciplines. You can search courses across disciplines, semesters and credits.
What to Look at After Your Academics are Planned
- Choose the right type of housing for your from our five diverse options
- Explore ways to meet the Swedes and engage with the local culture
Based on past student feedback, here are just a few of the many opportunities that we recommend you consider for your semester here in Stockholm:
- Join a research project with DIS faculty or local researchers with one of our 3 or 6-credit Research Assistant courses
- Over 80% of students sign up to take a Swedish Language and Culture course – make this elective the first you sign up for!
- Choose to live in a Homestay and find a home away from home, or consider signing up for the Visiting Host Program
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- DIS offers need and merit-based awards and is committed to supporting students with limited financial resources, from diverse backgrounds, and/or underrepresented populations in study abroad.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program