The MS in Biomedical Sciences program is a 40 credit hour program designed to equip students for professional careers as biomedical scientists prepare
- Des Moines, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Biomedical Science
- Program Description:
- The MS in Biomedical Sciences program is a 40 credit hour program designed to equip students for professional careers as biomedical scientists prepared to enter medical research, academic medicine, or industrial and government laboratories that address problems of human health. This is a two year program, with 25 credit hours of classroom work and 15 credit hours of bench research, plus defense of a thesis. Students will select a laboratory in their first year while completing the majority of their classwork. The second year will focus primarily on research.
Additional Program Information
- Des Moines University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Applicants must supply results for one of the following: Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or Dental Admission Test (DAT).
- International Requirements:
- International students are required to meet all SEVIS requirements for study in the U.S. Students are strongly encouraged to spend at least one year studying in the U.S. before enrolling at Des Moines University.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program