- Tetouan, Morocco
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
Dar Loughat Granada is a distinctive language school specializing in Arabic and Andalusian civilisation in Granada,Spain. We offer an excellent and unique program!
* Practice Arabic with locals on a daily basis.
* Live with Arab families and practice the language in the home.
* Benefit from live classes in the Suk (Andalusian market).
* Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of Granada while discovering Arab culture within its Andalusian context.
* An incomparable experience of further travel to an Arab country.
After more than 10 years educating students from major universities such as Oxford & Cambridge, Berkeley, CA, Paris, Milan or Complutense, we have developed our own method with excellent results.
Our teaching method, in particular, emphasizes linguistic immersion and live classes in addition to special activities related to the rich Andalusian culture. Following this, our students have the opportunity of experiencing an Arab country first hand. Discover the Medina, museums, local markets, evergreen mountains and the famous beaches of beautiful Tetouan, Morocco.
Dar Loughat Granada is the only school in Granada whose students can experience everyday situations in the emblamatic Albaycin: speaking with locals; buying in the Suk, shopping for food, taking tea or learning to cook. This is the Andalusian neighborhood where people speak, breathe, live Arabic and where they welcome our students to stay with families and practice the language in all its complexity.
Check our students' testimonies on our website, on Youtube or other social networks and learn about their own experiences firsthand.
Our goal is to teach this language in a natural way, based on direct communication, and immersion in the ancient culture of Al-Andalus.
Learn Arabic in Andalucia (Granada) and put it into practice in Morocco (Tetouan), only 14 kilometers from Spain across the Straits of Gibraltar. Our students benefit fully from our program “Granada - Tetouan".
- Setting Description:
- Andalusia in general, and Granada, one of the world´s iconic cities, form an integral part of the Arab world. Dar Loughat Granada is located in the heart of the city, adjacent to the Albayzin, the city´s predominently Arabic speaking neighborhood, with its secret spaces and narrow streets., only a short walk away from the Alhambra. At the same time, during the weekends, our students enjoy bathing in the nearby Mediterranean beaches, walking in the many national parks surrounding the city and the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada.
- 20 euros
Additional Program Information
- Our education system adheres to the criteria held by major universities in teaching, testing, and grading. Upon arrival, your students will sit a 60-75 minutes evaluation test (both written and oral). Our program caters to all Arabic language levels; from absolute beginner to fluent, to proficient and even to thematic Arabic.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program