- Reggio Di Calabria, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
The course will involve lectures, conversations, outdoor excursions and direct contact with local people and places. We believe that the best way to learn and teach Italian is to truly live and discover the places as well as to meet and interact with the local people.
During your course, you will be able to participate in excursions and outdoor trips as well as conferences that will make your learning experience even more efficient and unique.
Our teaching method is based on communication.
Students practice the main four functions of the language:
During your Italian course in Italy, we make sure to find the best balance between theory and practice. This will grant you an efficient path towards learning the Italian language.
To make your experience even more significant, during your stay you will be able to take part in excursions, conferences, and tours. This will allow you to discover the beauty of Italian language and culture. Not to mention that it will give you the chance to practice the language with the locals.
One of the special features of our course is the special attention we pay to the practical learning of the language. Conversation is vital to learning, and it gives the students the possibility to express themselves and communicate in Italian since the very beginning of the courses. Grammar and syntax are also very important for the correct use of the language. Studying grammar and syntax rules will go together with practicing conversation and listening.
Furthermore, the students will be facilitated in learning the language through art, literature and the other aspects of the Italian culture, also thanks to the interactive methods used by our teachers.
- Setting Description:
- Italian Courses at Università per Stranieri Dante Alighieri last from 1 to 6 months. At the end of each month there will be an exam to assess the level reached (A1 to C2). Per month you will be able to take the exams for two levels: A1-2, B1-2, C1-2. You will be able otherwise, upon request, to attend special courses for one or two weeks, for which you will receive an attendance certificate with the specific number of hours. The Italian language course counts 20 hours a week, according to the level of the student. Lectures are 5 days a week. It will allow you to acquire the main four functions of the language according to the European Framework: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Thanks to our direct teaching methods you will be able to learn and understand non verbal language, sayings and codes of communications that are typical of the Italian lifestyle. Courses are provided for all levels: from the basic levels of knowledge A1 and A2, to the advanced levels C1 and C2.
- The fee for the Italian courses at Università per Stranieri Dante Alighieri includes: Course attendance Enrollment fee to the CE.S.A.S.S school supplies and books certificates Outdoor activities (for the monthly courses only) Visit to the Museo Archeologico di Reggio Calabria Health assistance Informations and support during your stay in Reggio Calabria The fees depend on the amount of time spent in the school: the longer the stay the lower the price.
Additional Program Information
- Our Italian courses are open to all citizens who are over 16 years of age. It is possible to join the courses at any point after their start (except A1 level). In order to take the language exams and get the certifications, it is compulsory to attend at least 80% of the classes. Conferences and other activities, upon approval of the school committee, will be granted school credits.
- Scholarships Description:
- During the school year bursaries covering part of the expenses will be made available for the students. Special discounts are reserved to: Former students Families Members of the Dante Alighieri Society Students of the Pontificie Universities ISIC card
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program