Curry College is an independent liberal arts college located on 120 rolling wooded acres in suburban Milton, Massachusetts.
- Milton, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Curry College is an independent liberal arts college located on 120 rolling wooded acres in suburban Milton, Massachusetts. The College's main campus is situated about seven miles from downtown Boston. The MBA program is also offered at a full-service branch campus in Plymouth Massachusetts. The courses in the Curry College MBA Program are designed as modular course "pairs" in which learning is integrated and reinforced throughout each two course semester. The sequencing of courses, where students take one course at a time in eight-week segments, allows deep focus on specific content. The modules build toward the capstone project. The program culminates in a capstone module where you will work with a business on real-life issues. Each capstone is designed to integrate the multifunctional knowledge learned throughout your program. The close connection to business executives and the implementation of your knowledge has impact in your community and on your career.
Additional Program Information
- Curry College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
- Programs start in fall or spring semesters. Apply by August 1 for fall cohort or December 15 for spring cohort
- International Requirements:
- TOEFL 550 apply by June 1 for fall semester, October 1 for spring semester, or January 1 for summer.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program