IMPORTANT : ** For more information or to apply please contact us directly through our website : Culture Lingua. As we don't always receive messages sent through this platform. Thanks ** Culture Lingua offers you an affordable program that will give yo
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Experience life in France and immerse yourself into the French culture by living with a host family, and tutor them in conversational English in exchange for free room and board. You will have a lot of free time to experience the culture, make new friends, join a local club, travel or explore the surroundings. This program has a focus on cultural exchange and host families are not only excited to learn English but also love to share the characteristics of their country, culture and cuisine.
IMPORTANT : ** For more information or to apply please contact us directly through our website : Culture Lingua. As we don't always receive messages sent through this platform. Thanks ** Culture Lingua offers you an affordable program that will give you the opportunity to discover the real France more than you would as a tourist. You will be welcomed into the home of a French family and help them to improve their fluency in english in return. Your job will be to teach English to your host family 15 hours/week (approximately 2 hours a day) and speak English with them during the daily life. Don't worry, you will still get plenty of time to learn or practice your French. Indeed, being an English tutor in a French family is a part time job which allows you to have a lot of free time to discover the country, make new friends, join a local club... Your host family will also most probably be happy to help you with your French.
Benefits : - A place to call "home" in the heart of Europe. - Host family search, careful screening and placement process. - Free board and access to the house facilities. - Three meals a day provided by your host family. - Local office support. - Enhance your resume with experience as a private language tutor. ?- Learn a new language through immersion in a different culture and country. - Get to know yourself better and become more independent and confident. - 24-hour hotline for advice or emergencies. Call collect from France. Our emergency line is manned by real people.
- Setting Description:
- Program Location: Cities and towns all over France
- For 1, 2 or 3 months there is a flat fee of €430 Services included in the program fee: - Placement with a carefully screened host family - A private room and full board - Meet your family before you leave home via email and Skype. You will receive full information about your host family before you even accept the position. - 24-hour emergency assistance ** For more information or to apply please contact us directly through our website : Culture Lingua. As we don't always receive messages sent
Based on 1 Reviews
- French adventure!11/01/15
My Culture Lingua program in France was fabulous! I have never met a kinder, more welcoming family than my hosts. I truly feel part of the family. I was included in every family activity, and got to visit Paris and beautiful little villages around
Bordeaux with them.I also had plenty of me-time, as well, to travel independently and join clubs in town to meet people and improve my French. The children improved their English daily, by playing games, and through general conversation. I also was able to soak in the French culture, from the people to the food, the traditions and the expressions –it has been a great learning experience for me. I recommend everyone do this at least once in their life.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend