*** Increase your Spanish skills dramatically while you live with a Mexican host family and take a 51 hour super intensive Spanish course. During your time here we will explore Mexico City during a four-day excursion, the City of San Miguel de Allende dur
- Guanajuato, Mexico
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Enjoy this summer out of your comfort zone, learning and discovering Mexican culture! During your month here you will exponentially improve your Spanish skills while living with an amazing host family in one of the most beautiful and unique cities in Mexico!
*** Increase your Spanish skills dramatically while you live with a Mexican host family and take a 51 hour super intensive Spanish course. During your time here we will explore Mexico City during a four-day excursion, the City of San Miguel de Allende during a one-day excursion and the village of Mahahual during a seven-day trip to the Caribbean (EVERYTHING included). During our trip to Mahahual you will earn a 1 star scuba diving certificate (CMAS) and dive up to 20 meters (66ft) ***
This program has three main sections: 1. Living with a Mexican host family that will treat you like one more member of the family 2. Intensive Spanish language classes in the city of Guanajuato (A 51 hour intensive Spanish course) 3. Obtaining an International Scuba Diving Certification (CMAS*) in one of the most beautiful (and unexplored) villages in the Caribbean; Mahahual. *(Confédération Mondiale des Activités Subaquatiques)
- Setting Description:
- Culture and Language Abroad is located in the city of Guanajuato which has claimed its place as a vibrant hub of culture, arts, architecture and studies. CLA study center is conveniently located downtown just three minutes walking distance from Jardin de la Union, the very heart of the city. All in all, Guanajuato is a great city! It hosts 21,000 students each year from different parts of Mexico and the world which makes it an exciting and dynamic place to live in!
- The program fee is $4,605 USD and it includes the following: - Airport pickup and greeting - Welcome dinner with the rest of the group - Housing and all meals - 1 Intensive Spanish Course of 51 hours total - A one-day trip to San Miguel de Allende - A four-day excursion to Mexico City - A seven-day trip to Mahahual, Quintana Roo - 1 Star CMAS Certification Course + 7 dives included - Online Pre-Departure Orientation - On site orientation - 24/7 on site leadership and support in host country - A
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Participation project award from 1,500RMB to 6,500RMB according to program length.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program