CREF was created to meet the needs of foreigners, inside and outside Russia, who were keen to learn quickly how to communicate in Russian. Since its very beginnings, many Western companies (BNP Paribas, Shell, Michelin, Yves Rocher, Legrand électricité...
- Moscow, Russia; Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
- CREF is a language centre which has specialised in teaching Russian in Russia since 1995. We offer language-study programs in Russia all year round. CREF is currently based in two cities: Moscow, the vibrant capital, and Nizhny Novgorod, located along the Volga River. If you are interested in a language program which is both rigorous and structured, combined with a living experience for your own pleasure and personal enrichment, we are just the right school for you !
CREF was created to meet the needs of foreigners, inside and outside Russia, who were keen to learn quickly how to communicate in Russian. Since its very beginnings, many Western companies (BNP Paribas, Shell, Michelin, Yves Rocher, Legrand électricité...) and individual clients have trusted CREF, its methods, and its teams to teach their managers.
Our teachers are qualified and experienced. They know how to communicate their passion for Russian language to you. CREF is under European management.
- Setting Description:
- For business or leisure, CREF organises Russian language courses and custom-made language learning holidays to study Russian in Russia. The best way to learn Russian is by immersion: morning lessons, sightseeing in the afternoon, going out in the evening and at the weekend. This guarantees that you can progress at a very fast rate while at the same time discovering the Russian culture and lifestyle.
- Basic prices: $200-$350 /Week This price includes: Entry test, X x 45 minutes course, books, free Wifi access in the school Price does not include accommodation
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program