Participate in this extraordinary international experience in Dublin! We work with you to create a customized internship aligned with your career goals. Opportunities include human rights, education, healthcare, business, and environmental sustainability.
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Participate in this extraordinary international experience in Dublin! We work with you to create a hands on, customized internship programs that aligns with your career goals. Opportunities are available in human rights, education, health care, business, entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability and many other fields! Gain valuable work experience while you explore all that Dublin has to offer! Connect-123 is a one-stop shop for whatever you need, whenever you need it, before, during, and after your stay in Dublin. We know Ireland is far from home. We take care of the details so that you can work hard, play even harder, and only worry about learning and having fun.
- Setting Description:
- Dublin offers a mix of beautiful countryside, exciting city sites, a rugged coastline and, of course, an array of pubs and eateries! With a rich heritage dating back hundreds of years, the city boasts many landmarks and monuments, among them castles, cathedrals and manor houses. Dublin is a diverse city offering a range of activities form bustling shopping districts and a vibrant nightlife to a rich history in the arts and literature - not to mention it has more green space than any other European capital! Things to do in and around the city include visiting the iconic Guinness Storehouse, taking a walk around Trinity College, spending a night out on the town in the Temple Bar or hopping between a few of Dublin's finest pubs - a big part of Dublin's social life and a must for visitors. The countryside is also easy to get to if you feel like a day in the country or a trip to one of the charming seaside towns that are scattered along the coastline. With so much to do and see in Dublin a
- Our program fee of € 2,250 includes facilitating an internship position or volunteer project according to your interests and goals; arranging secure, high-quality, centrally-located accommodation based on your budget and preferences; airport meet and greet service; a complete country information pack to help you prepare for your trip; a comprehensive orientation on arrival; access to Connect-123’s regular social and cultural events; discounts on tourist activities; and substantial local support.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program