- Cape Town, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Participate in this extraordinary international experience in South Africa! Gain valuable work experience while you experience all that Cape Town has to offer with an international internship from Connect-123! Hands on internship opportunities are available in many different areas including business consulting, human rights, economic development, entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability, health care and more! Connect-123 is a one-stop shop for whatever you need, whenever you need it, before, during, and after your stay in Cape Town. We know South Africa is far from home. We take care of the details so that you can work hard, play even harder, and only worry about learning and having fun.
- Setting Description:
- Cape Town is rated as one of the most beautiful cities in the world and for good reason: few cities are home to white sandy beaches, scenic hiking trails, spectacular ocean views, and a 1,086 meter tall mountain!
Cape Town has something for everyone. Nature lovers can explore national parks, picturesque botanical gardens, historic winelands, and endless stretches of the Atlantic and Indian Ocean coasts. Adventure-seekers can sail, paraglide, surf, bungee jump, shark cage dive, sandboard, cycle, climb, run, paddle, and swim their way around the Western Cape at any time of the year. Wild African game safaris are within a two-hour drive. And the social scene is not to be missed, from affordable, world-class restaurants on the Waterfront to mingling with local students at popular Long Street clubs.
Cape Town is also a city of sharp contrasts, where you can explore issues of social change and diversity and learn about new cultures.
- Our program fee of $2,250 includes facilitating a volunteer project according to your interests and goals; arranging secure, high-quality, centrally-located accommodation based on your budget and preferences; airport meet and greet service; a complete country information pack to help you prepare for your trip; a comprehensive orientation on arrival; access to Connect-123’s regular social and cultural events; discounts on tourist activities; and substantial local and emergency support.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program