Concordia University Wisconsin offers an entry-level Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Physical Therapy
- Program Description:
- The entry level DPT program at Concordia University Wisconsin is for students with an undergraduate degree in any area who have completed the appropriate science, psychology, and statistics prerequisites. It is a three year, full time, on-campus program. The program admits 26 students each fall, and boasts small class sizes, a cadaver lab, and your choice of clinical placements. Three-year overall pass rate on the licensure exam is 100%.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University of Wisconsin is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. The DPT program is accredited by CAPTE.
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Also, please see the website for required prerequisite courses. GRE is required.
- International Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Also, please see the website for required prerequisite courses. GRE and TOEFL is required.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program