Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Occupational Therapy
- Program Description:
- Concordia University Wisconsin offers a 2 1/2 year Master of Occupational Therapy program, ideal for the student whose goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of others. Students learn to evaluate, treat, and consult with people with disabilities and to adapt the environment and teach adaptive ways for others to accomplish their daily occupations. Small class sizes, many hands-on experiences in clinical and community settings, and faculty with specialty fields such as ergonomics, cognitive rehabilitation, and assistive technology are some of the features of this MOT program.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University of Wisconsin is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the Higher Learning Commission. The MOT program is accredited by ACOTE.
- Financial Aid:
- A bachelor's degree in any field, and required prerequisite courses. Please see the website for specifics. A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required.
- International Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in any field, and required prerequisite courses. Please see the website for specifics. A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required. TOEFL is required.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program