Master of Science in Education - Counseling
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Counseling & Therapy
- Program Description:
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Masters of Science in Education- School or Community Counseling program is designed to provide the counseling student with the theoretical and practical knowledge that enables him/her to serve in the areas of school and/or professional counseling. Graduates of the program will be eligible for license #54 as a school counselor through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction and/or eligible to apply to the State of Wisconsin, Department of Regulation and Licensing as a Professional Counselor.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Association. The School Counseling Program is approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction for License #54 (School Guidance Counselor). The Professional Counseling Program is an approved program by the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services.
- Financial Aid:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 for full acceptance Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution Undergraduate degree in a related field such as education, psychology, sociology, social work, criminal justice, nursing, or ministry is desired.
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program