Join a community of educators who are committed to pushing the boundaries of teaching and learning in the 21st century.
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Education, Technology & Online Learning
- Program Description:
- Join a community of educators who are committed to pushing the boundaries of teaching and learning in the 21st century. Learn to harness current and emerging technology in order to design high impact, fully engaging learning experiences. In this online graduate Educational Design & Technology program, you will explore the many challenges and opportunities of faith, life and learning in the digital age. Program Features and Benefits * Discover the “what” and “how” of 21st century teaching and learning * Gain confidence in educational technology leadership and innovation * Cultivate digital literacy and digital citizenship in yourself and your learners * Learn to design highly effective and highly engaging learning experiences * Explore how Christian values can inform education in a digital world * Gain proficiency in project based learning, game-based learning and other immersive learning experiences * 25% tuition discount for those working in a Christian school
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Education programs are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 for full acceptance
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website to learn more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program