Concordia University Wisconsin MS in Education- Curriculum and Instruction is designed to prepare master classroom teachers.
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Program Description:
- Concordia University Wisconsin's online Masters of Science in Education- Curriculum and Instruction program is designed to prepare master classroom teachers. The program enables the teacher to improve classroom teaching skills and increase understanding of the process of education and the art of teaching. Teachers seeking to renew their initial educator license will find the program compatible with their professional growth plans and the National Board Standards. This program is available on campus or through our flexible E-Learning option.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Association. Education Programs are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for full acceptance
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program