Global MBA Program
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Global MBA Program had the distinction of being among the top three largest Milwaukee-area graduate business programs in 2010 according to the Milwaukee Business Journal and was placed in Tier 1 in the Universities-Master's Midwest rankings according to the U.S. News & World Report's List of Best Colleges, 2010. The program is one of the most flexible of any school in the region, offering more options for current students and those considering continuing their education. Competitive tuition rates, convenient schedules and exposure to a global education - not offered by all competitors - makes Concordia University Wisconsin's Global MBA Program the sensible choice to help students gain a global perspective. CUW’s online program gives students the flexibility needed to obtain their degree while still maintaining family and work responsibilities. Class structure is independent one-to-one instruction and students move through courses at their own pace. This format allows students to complete the work when it’s most convenient. There is no need to worry about group login times! Through its study abroad programs, students at CUW are trained to rapidly access and evaluate a wealth of international information resources. Students interested in international business have the option to spend a semester studying abroad for credit at a variety of locations around the world. In the classroom, students will analyze, compare, and learn how to cope with cross-cultural differences in the business world. The independent online MBA program is specifically designed for working professionals and helps students improve their job performance, particularly in enhanced decision-making, leadership and computer skills, and improved productivity at their place of employment. Those pursuing an MBA degree show an increased interest in personal career development, internal training opportunities and additional work assignments.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University of Wisconsin is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. In addition the MBA program is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) 913.631.3009 This is the premier professional accreditation body for business programs in student-centered colleges and universities throughout the world. The IACBE promotes, develops, and recognizes excellence in business education.
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for full acceptance
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program