The Master of Science in Occupational Safety and Health degree will provide students with a relevant and current curriculum that will include opportunities for students to demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge in safety and health theory and t
- Orange Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Program Description:
*Save 50% on Your First Enrollment
Everyone loves a good comeback story. This is the beginning of yours.
Use code YOURYEAR to access your 50% tuition discount on your first enrollment. Tuition discount is available for a limited time.
This is your comeback story. Let’s write the ending. *
The Master of Science in Occupational Safety and Health degree will provide students with a relevant and current curriculum that will include opportunities for students to demonstrate a depth and breadth of knowledge in safety and health theory and technology necessary to lead and oversee the occupational safety and health efforts of a medium to large organization.
CSU’s occupational safety and health degree programs meet the educational requirements mandated by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals for the Associate Safety Professional designation (ASP) and the Certified Safety Professional designation (CSP).
The General concentration is designed for students to meet their specific educational goals and enhance their career opportunities.
To achieve the objective of this program, the following learning outcomes have been established:
- Students will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
- Students will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
- Students will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
- Students will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
CSU also offers a completely online MSOSH degree in the concentration of Environmental Management.
Estimated time of completion of this program is three years.
Additional Program Information
- Distance Education and Training Council
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program