- Orange Beach, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
*Save 50% on Your First Enrollment
Everyone loves a good comeback story. This is the beginning of yours.
Use code YOURYEAR to access your 50% tuition discount on your first enrollment. Tuition discount is available for a limited time.
This is your comeback story. Let’s write the ending. *
Leading organizations are placing more emphasis on human capital development and the leadership initiatives produced by human resource management teams to deliver, develop, and retain employees as the most crucial and competitive factor in business today.
The Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management prepares students for positions in human resource department leadership, to establish and advance organizational policies and guidelines, and to utilize the tools and techniques for developing transformational work environments. The BS in Human Resource Management program prepares graduates to become influential business leaders equipped with the ability to identify, analyze, and solve complex human resource and management issues.
Columbia Southern University undergraduate degrees in HRM align with SHRM's HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates
To achieve the objective of this program, the following learning outcomes have been established:
- Students will be able to demonstrate Human Resources decision-making processes concerning employees in the workplace.
- Students will be able to evaluate leadership and organizational performance.
- Students will be able to evaluate behavior in the workplace that is not ethical according to Human Resources industry standards.
- Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to apply governmental and organizational policies in the Human Resources role.
Estimated time of completion of this program is 5 years.
Additional Program Information
- Distance Education and Training Council Accrediting Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program