- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner
- Program Description:
Step up to your next nursing challenge
Colorado Technical University has a master’s degree program designed to be budget-friendly and help you prepare to take on new responsibilities in nursing management, nursing education or a doctoral degree program. CTU’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is aligned to the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education standards.
Feel the pulse of a fast-growing field.
If you’ve been thinking about an MSN, this may be the time to enroll. Employment for registered nurses was projected to grow 19% from 2012 to 2022, faster than the average for all occupations, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.2 What’s more, management-level nursing positions can often require a graduate degree.3 CTU’s MSN program may be completed in as little as 18 months and won’t break the bank.
CTU’s curriculum is grounded in real-world experience.
The MSN program focuses on nursing management and administration rather than clinical practice. Courses are taught by faculty with experience in nursing and can include:
- Lessons based on real-world nursing experiences shared by students and faculty.
- Exploration of evidence-based practice, informatics and policy-making.
- Employment of leadership skills to improve the quality of care in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Integration of advanced nursing and science knowledge into practice.
- Regular live chats with faculty recorded and accessible to students.
Are you in?
Get in on this fast-growing field. See if CTU’s affordable MSN program is right for you.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org.
Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures at www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program