Interested in managing change in organizations?
Explore skills needed to improve a company’s efficiency in Colorado Technical University’s Master of Science in Management with a concentration in Organizational Leadership and Chan
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
Interested in developing organizational leadership skills?
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Science in Management with
a concentration in Organizational Leadership and Change is grounded in organizational, strategic, and change management theory. Our non-MBA graduate business degree programs have been ranked among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.1
The program is focused on practical, growth-oriented activities for today's challenging business and institutional environments. In this program you will have the opportunity to develop your decision-making skills and increase your self-awareness in situations ranging from small groups to complex organizations, including multicultural environments.
In this concentration in Organizational Leadership and Change:
• Analyze organizational leadership theory, research and strategy
• Examine leadership roles and responsibilities
• Review organizational behavior as it relates to team development
• Explore the impact of changing strategies on business operations
In a capstone project, you will have the opportunity to conduct comprehensive research and analysis, and study either an area of interest or a current business issue impacting your organization.
CTU’s Master of Science in Management in Organizational Leadership and Change program begins every 8 weeks and classes run 5½ weeks long. CTU strives to make it convenient to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet with CTU Mobile.
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program