MS in Information Technology-General specialization.
For the third year in a row, CTU’s online Master of Science in Information Technology degree programs were ranked among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology, Information Technology
- Program Description:
Interested in managing information technology?
Colorado Technical University’s online Master of Science in Information Technology degree programs rank among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News & World Report.1
The MSIT general specialization is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop an in-depth understanding of the challenges that enterprises are facing and the critical information technologies that can be used to manage those challenges. The courses are designed to help you develop the professional skills to consistently align IT strategies with the enterprise’s goals, as well as a strong foundation to embrace the relevant IT technologies and services.
In the MSIT general specialization:
· Explore the concepts of telecommunications and networking, security, database design, and system architecture
· Analyze project management techniques
· Study how to develop and implement plans and strategies for deployment of Information Technology Architecture within an enterprise.
· Choose between courses in network, security or project management.
In the IT capstone course, you are required to complete an in-depth project utilizing project management techniques and focus on a major technical problem or major issue that impacts your own organization or in a desired area of study.
CTU strives to make it convenient to manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program