MS in Cybersecurity Policy.
Explore the skills to help you prepare to lead in private sector and public sector roles with Colorado Technical University’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy. Classes start every 8 weeks.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Program Description:
Interested in growing your leadership skills in cybersecurity policy?
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy explores policy-level decision-making regarding cybersecurity issues in the public or private sectors.
In this online MS program:
· Review core components of law and policy approaches to cybersecurity policy
· Explore IT management, leadership and project management processes
· Compare competing cybersecurity governance structures
· Examine cybersecurity strategies and plans of the U.S. government, as well as the national military strategy
In the capstone course you have the opportunity to bring together knowledge gained in the area of business, IT/Computer Science, and cyber aspects of Homeland Security.
The demand for cybersecurity professionals is expected to rise to 6 million globally by 2019, reports Symantec, but a skills gap is projected to leave 1.5 million of those positions unfilled.1
CTU’s Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy is designed to help you understand cybersecurity policy issues to be able to fill a leadership or other non-technical cybersecurity-related role in government or business. Our flexible online learning options and our innovative technologies such as CTU Mobile provide the convenience you need to pursue your degree even with a busy schedule. Online classes start soon.
11 Symantec, https://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/expanding-symantec-s-cyber-career-connection-sc3-india
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program