- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics, Statistics & Data Analytics
- Program Description:
Explore data analytics and the business environment in Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration-Data Analytics. The concentration is in alignment with the Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP) and the Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) certification. Our ACBSP-accredited MBA programs received Tier One North American MBA School and Top Ten Global Online MBA School rankings by CEO Magazine and are ranked among U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 best online programs.
Accredited by ACBSP, CTU’s MBA coursework is designed to help you navigate management theory, ethics and leadership, critical thinking, financial reporting and more.
• Utilize data analytic strategies to identify trends and forecast for informed managerial decision-making
• Predict future outcomes using existing and historical data
• Integrate data into visual presentations to effectively communicate to various stakeholders within the organization
Manage your education with your smartphone or tablet anytime, anywhere with CTU Mobile. Classes begin every 8 weeks and run 5½ weeks long. Learn more about CTU’s online Business Administration programs.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program