Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program in Private Sector Higher Education Leadership is designed for individuals who would like to serve in senior level academic positions in private institutions.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Higher Education, Higher Education, Higher Education, Higher Education, Higher Education
- Program Description:
CTU DM program offers concentration in Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a focused concentration in Private Sector Higher Education Leadership. This rigorous curriculum is designed for individuals who would like to serve in senior level academic positions in private institutions.
What You Can Learn
In addition to the advanced core curriculum, students are required to complete concentration courses that apply leadership theory and management principles with key elements including policy, assessments, managing resources, organizational development and the regulatory environment. Students will be expected to:
- Apply leadership theory and management principles to academic leadership.
- Relate legal and regulatory requirements to higher education leadership.
- Use data to evaluate, justify and improve institutional effectiveness and ensure learning outcomes are achieved.
- Design organizational structures and institutional infrastructures to effectively allocate resources to meet goals and objectives.
- Evaluate historical trends and current environments to prepare higher education institutions for a sustainable future.
What You Can Achieve
The program is delivered online and requires students to attend an intensive two and a half day residential symposium twice each year. These symposia are conducted quarterly in Colorado Springs, CO. Completion of this program also requires the successful defense of a dissertation entailing a literature review and a research proposal.
Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program