- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Psychology, Psychology, Psychology, Psychology, Psychology, Psychology, Psychology
- Program Description:
Colorado Technical University is accepting applications for a professionally focused Bachelor of Science in Psychology degree program with a concentration in Consumer Behavior. The specialized curriculum is designed to help students understand how to interpret consumer behavior and its application to business, education, sales, services, public affairs, marketing and advertising.
The fields of psychology, marketing, advertising, economics, anthropology and sociology help identify the many factors that influence consumers. In this psychology degree program, students will be given the opportunity to develop a set of skills useful to practitioners in this field. You will be exposed to quantitative and qualitative approaches to the study of consumers and be challenged to apply that knowledge to better understanding consumer behaviors.
Concentration Courses Include:
- Orientation to the Consumer Behavior Profession
- Marketing Management, Strategy and Research
- Sales and Advertising
- The Economics of Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Behavior: The Individual
- Consumer Behavior: Groups and Society
- Capstone in Consumer Behavior
*The 17-month Bachelor's degree assumes that all Associate-level requirements have been met through an Associate degree or the equivalent. Program length varies by program.
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association (230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411) www.ncahlc.org.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program