Healthcare is a large and varied field. Study the many facets that make up this area with a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management degree from CTU.
- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Study the business, organizational and technology aspects that make up the large industry of healthcare with a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management from Colorado Technical University.
In this program, you can work to develop the knowledge and skills applicable to management positions in this industry, including fundamental principles and concepts of business administration to the health care field. You can also discover how to analyze current issues such as reimbursement strategies, the changing legislative and regulatory environment, and the relationship of cost, quality, and access to care.
Additionally, you can study how to:
• Compare health care delivery models for their purpose and effectiveness
• Apply technology innovations — as well as business, ethical, and legal principles — to the management of health care organizations
• Analyze various types of reimbursement for health care services and their effect on the financial operations of a health care organization
Ranked Once Again.
Ranked among the best online bachelor’s programs four years in a row by U.S. News & World Report.*
At CTU, we pride ourselves on putting students first. Our flexible, online courses are designed to help you build a class schedule around your schedule. With our transfer credit policies and grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, a degree from CTU can be both achievable and affordable.
* See our rankings at http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/colorado-technical-university-10148/bachelors
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program