- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management, Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management is now being offered through the school’s award-winning Virtual Campus.* The curriculum is structured to help students prepare to work in various types of healthcare business environments by building relevant skills in finance, community relations and human resource management.
The goal of the CTU program is to offer instruction in the business and administrative areas of the healthcare industry, including patient access, revenue cycle management, project management and the economics of healthcare. Fundamentals of marketing and HR management are also discussed.
What You Can Learn
Successful completion of the BS in Healthcare Management will have students equipped with the appropriate general education, didactic theory and hands-on skills necessary for careers within healthcare, including how to:
- Develop business management skills that support the growth of the organization.
- Contribute to bottom-line financial profitability in the healthcare area.
- Identify, analyze and participate in problem solving within the healthcare organization.
- Assure the privacy, ethics and challenges of securing confidential health information.
- Provide leadership with technical competence, communication skills and knowledge related to the legal aspects of managing a healthcare business.
What You Can Do
- INTERACTwith CTU’s multimedia learning dashboard that lets you watch, download, read and practice what you learn.
- CONNECTto the working world with instructors, many of whom have experience in the fields they teach.
- NETWORKacross a whole nation, not just a single classroom.
- PROPEL your career goals with a degree in the field of Health Sciences.
Applications are now being accepted. Students interested in learning more about this program are encouraged to contact us today.
*CTU’s Virtual Campus was named “Best of the Best” in the 2009 Computerworld Honors program in the Academia and Education category.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program