- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice, Criminal Justice
- Program Description:
Crime prevention, addiction treatment, and counseling can be as much a part of the criminal justice system as incarceration and the court system. Study these aspects of criminal justice with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice with a Human Services concentration from Colorado Technical University.
In this program, you can work to develop a solid foundation in law enforcement, courts, and corrections, while also focusing on a human services core with a special emphasis on working with youth. And you can also work to complete the coursework needed for professional work in chemical dependency.
You may also study how to:
• Demonstrate ethical decision-making
• Analyze the psychological and sociological dimensions of human behavior
• Examine the evolution of the human services profession in the criminal justice system
• Develop the knowledge and skills required of the chemical dependency counselor
Ranked Among The Best. Again.
CTU programs made the 2018 best online bachelor’s programs list by U.S. News & World Report.*
At CTU, we pride ourselves on putting students first. Our flexible, online courses are designed to help you build a class schedule around your schedule. And with grants and scholarships available for those who qualify, earning a degree can be both achievable and affordable.
* See our rankings at http://www.usnews.com/education/online-education/colorado-technical-university-10148/bachelors
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states.
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program