- Schaumburg, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Forensic Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Science, Forensic Science
- Program Description:
Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (BSCJ) degree program offers a concentration in Cybercrime and Security that examines networks and their vulnerabilities, operating systems, programming and basic computer forensics. The curriculum is designed to equip students with a strong baseline understanding of a growing category of 21st century crime.
What You Can Learn
Coursework in this program focuses on helping students understand the nature of cybercrime, along with the tools available to mitigate threats and investigate crimes. Students will be expected to:
- Possess the knowledge and skills to secure a position in the criminal justice field.
- Identify/recognize the diverse needs of the criminal justice system and the public it serves.
- Apply communication, professional skills and technical knowledge in the criminal justice field.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the activities and skills of the cybercrime and cybersecurity professional in the context of the criminal justice system.
What You Can Achieve
The BSCJ with a concentration in Cybercrime & Security is delivered online and on campus and is designed to prepare students for the pursuit of a broad range of positions in law enforcement, corporate security, insurance investigation and corrections.
CTU's Virtual Campus is a 24/7 hub that makes it possible for education to be an active, engaging part of everyday life; a highly personalized student experience. Any time you want. Anywhere you are. Any way you choose.
When You Can Start
Applications are being accepted now. Students interested in learning more about this program are encouraged to contact us today.
CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Additional Program Information
- Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program